Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Buy an Investment Home if You Are Self Employed in Long Island
- Buying Real Estate For Your Business in Long Island
- How To Buy Your Dream Investment Home in Only A Few Days in Long Island
- How To Get The Best Deals on Long Island Investment Real Estate
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in NY: Explained