With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Long Island anyway? Many homeowners across America and Long Island are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Buy an Investment Home if You Are Self Employed in Long Island
- Buying Real Estate For Your Business in Long Island
- How To Buy Your Dream Investment Home in Only A Few Days in Long Island
- How To Get The Best Deals on Long Island Investment Real Estate
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in NY: Explained