With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Long Island anyway? Many homeowners across America and Long Island are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Long Island
- How To Build Wealth From Real Estate Over The Next 12 Months in Long Island
- How To Buy And Close On A Long Island Investment Property Fast
- 6 Signs of a Good Investment Rental Property In Long Island
- Working With A Long Island Investor To Buy A House