While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Long Island real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-ira
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Long Island
- How To Build Wealth From Real Estate Over The Next 12 Months in Long Island
- How To Buy And Close On A Long Island Investment Property Fast
- 6 Signs of a Good Investment Rental Property In Long Island
- Working With A Long Island Investor To Buy A House