Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Long Island NY? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Buy an Investment Home if You Are Self Employed in Long Island
- Buying Real Estate For Your Business in Long Island
- How To Buy Your Dream Investment Home in Only A Few Days in Long Island
- How To Get The Best Deals on Long Island Investment Real Estate
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in NY: Explained