Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Long Island NY? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Long Island
- How To Build Wealth From Real Estate Over The Next 12 Months in Long Island
- How To Buy And Close On A Long Island Investment Property Fast
- 6 Signs of a Good Investment Rental Property In Long Island
- Working With A Long Island Investor To Buy A House