With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Long Island anyway? Many homeowners across America and Long Island are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in NY is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Long Island
- How To Build Wealth From Real Estate Over The Next 12 Months in Long Island
- How To Buy And Close On A Long Island Investment Property Fast
- 6 Signs of a Good Investment Rental Property In Long Island
- Working With A Long Island Investor To Buy A House