While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Long Island real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We wrote a recent article about putting local Long Island investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Long Island NY. So […]
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Long Island Real Estate Enterprises, LLC. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Long Island NY… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Buy an Investment Home if You Are Self Employed in Long Island
- Buying Real Estate For Your Business in Long Island
- How To Buy Your Dream Investment Home in Only A Few Days in Long Island
- How To Get The Best Deals on Long Island Investment Real Estate
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in NY: Explained