While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Long Island real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We wrote a recent article about putting local Long Island investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Long Island NY. So […]
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Long Island Real Estate Enterprises, LLC. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Long Island NY… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Long Island
- How To Build Wealth From Real Estate Over The Next 12 Months in Long Island
- How To Buy And Close On A Long Island Investment Property Fast
- 6 Signs of a Good Investment Rental Property In Long Island
- Working With A Long Island Investor To Buy A House